Why this formula?
The formula for Pur Natur bio activ yoghurt contains 3 additional, carefully-selected types of bacteria, i.e., Bifidobacterium, Pediococcus and Lactobacillus of human origin. The formula combines three strains, with proven and complementary efficacy for:
M0RE INFORMATION FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
DIGEST PLUS STRAINS
The diversity and power of the commensal intestinal microbiota is enhanced by the AB-Digest probiotic formula because the strains are capable of:
- Surviving in a low pH environment and multiplying despite the presence of bile salts2
- Adhering to and colonising the intestinal tract2
- Improving the intestinal barrier and its permeability2
- Reducing the inflammatory response3
- Protecting against viral infections2
- Neutralising enteropathogenic bacteria3
- Promoting a homofermentative metabolism3
2 Segers ME, Lebeer S. Towards a better understanding of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG - host interactions. Microbial Cell Factories. 2014;13(Suppl 1):S7-S23.
3 Santas J et al. Pediococcus pentosaceus CECT 8330 and Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7894 show a trend towards lowering infantile excessive crying syndrome in a pilot clinical trial. Int J Pharma Bio Sci 2015; 6(2):P458–66.